OverviewSunshine Village Ski & Snowboard Resort Bus Driver Contract in Banff, AB
Sunshine Village Ski & Snowboard Resort
Branch Banff AB CA
A minimum of 2 years commercial driving experience including driving in winter conditions and some vehicle mechanical knowledge….
Why join us?
We work and play in Canada’s most beautiful playground, Banff National Park, and you can too. Sunshine Village is the premier ski resort in Western Canada. If you want to be part of making our guests’ ski experience unforgettable and think a winter season skiing and riding on the best powder in the Rockies would be great too, then read on…
What’s in it for you?
- A ridiculously cool life experience
- Free ski pass for Sunshine Village and super deals at other resorts
- A plethora of lively staff events all season long
- Marvelous discounts on ski gear, food & drinks and transportation.
What can you expect?
Bus drivers are required to safely transport staff and customers to and from Banff/Canmore to the resort daily on the Sunshine Village buses and on busy days continue the service at the gondola base area, parking lot and access road. They are required to greet customers and staff and adhere punctually to the bus schedule.
This job might be right for you if you think you would really enjoy:
- Transporting guests and staff to and from Banff/Canmore and Sunshine Village
- Interacting with guests as a first point of contact
- Maintaining vehicle logbooks
- Being welcoming and sharing your knowledge about our awesome resort with our guests.
And you have:
- A valid Alberta Class 2 driver’s license with air brakes endorsement
- A minimum of 2 years commercial driving experience including driving in winter conditions and some vehicle mechanical knowledge
- A clean drivers abstract (from the past three years) and are over the age of 21 upon commencement of employment
- A friendly, cheerful personality – you like talking to people.
- Great communication skills.
Employment Type: Freelance
Location: Banff, AB, CA
Posted on: 2016-10-30