OverviewSun Peaks Resort In Room Dining Server/Host/Hostess (Summer Se … Full Time in Sun Peaks, BC
Sun Peaks Resort
Branch Sun Peaks BC CA
In Room Dining Server/Host/Hostess (Summer Se …
Sun Peaks, BC
Delivery and Serving of order to guest rooms, spa lounge and pool area, adhering to standards. Here is more information about the In Room Dining Server/Host…
Employment Opportunity Here is more information about the In Room Dining Server/Host/Hostess (Summer Seasonal) employment opportunity at Sun Peaks Grand.
Job Description: In Room Dining Server/Host/Hostess (Summer Seasonal)
Food and Beverage
Food and Beverage Manager
January 19, 2017
March 31, 2017 Grow Your Career The Sun Peaks Grand Hotel and Conference Center has proven to be one of the highest levels of customer service providers within the tourism industry. We can promise you a memorable and gainful working experience within our high volume and challenging work environments. The Sun Peaks Grand Hotel and Conference Center has many benefits to offer our seasonal employees including:
• Golf, Hike and/or Bike Passes available for full time employees (35+ hours) • Fitness and pool facilities • Position based incentive programs • Subsidized staff housing available upon request, available to those 19 years + (first come first served) • Comprehensive benefits packages (Full time year round employees) • Friends and family hotel rates • Reciprocal programs and partnering hotels • Network and interact with our diverse culture Catering to our beautiful mountain side restaurant our food and beverage department also caters to special events from large conferences to more private occasions. Your Responsibilities Will Include • Greeting and seating of guests in the restaurant while consistently offering professional, friendly, and engaging service
• Ensure exceptional service delivery of all Food & Beverage services.
• Participate actively in a multi-functional work environment, assisting service team as needed.
• Maintain a high level of professionalism, providing exceptional guest service.
• Be supportive of creativity and innovation.
• Completing shift duties as outlined in on-line training.
• Delivery and Serving of order to guest rooms, spa lounge and pool area, adhering to standards
Ideal Candidates • Experience in Food & Beverage service, with knowledge of the Food & Beverage service process
• Food and wine knowledge a strong asset
• Serving It Right certification, but attainable within 3 months of starting in this position
Applicants will be invited for an interview based on their fit with the In Room Dining Server/Hostess/Host role
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Sun Peaks, BC, CA
Posted on: 2017-01-23