OverviewSun Peaks Resort Bellperson (Winter Season) Temporary in Sun Peaks, BC
Sun Peaks Resort
Branch Sun Peaks BC CA
Bellperson (Winter Season)
Sun Peaks, BC
Guide and assist with all tasks, which impact the Guest Arrival and Departure Process including greeting guests, assisting with luggage and escorting guests to…
Employment Opportunity Here is more information about the Bellperson (Winter Season) employment opportunity at Sun Peaks Grand.
Job Description: Bellperson (Winter Season)
Front Office Manager
September 7, 2016
September 21, 2016 Grow Your Career The Sun Peaks Grand Hotel and Conference Center has proved to be one of the highest levels of customer service providers within the tourism industry. We can promise you a memorable and gainful working experience within our high volume and challenging work environments. The Sun Peaks Grand Hotel and Conference Center has many benefits to offer our winter seasonal employees including:
• Lift pass
• Fitness and pool facilities available for employee use
• Position based incentive programs
• Subsidized staff housing available upon request, available to those 19 years + (first come first served)
• Comprehensive benefits packages (Full time year round employees)
• Friends and family hotel rates
• Reciprocal programs at partnering hotels
• Network and interact with our diverse culture
Your Responsibilities Will Include
- Guide and assist with all tasks, which impact the Guest Arrival and Departure Process including greeting guests, assisting with luggage and escorting guests to rooms.
- Knowledgeable of all Hotel facilities & services and Sun Peaks / Kamloops area, with the ability to promote and direct guests to these areas
- Participate actively in a multi-functional work environment
- Monitor hotel parking including organizing and maintaining the hotels parking lots and valet parking services.
- Maintain a high level of customer service and professionalism within all areas of the Guest Arrival/Departure Process.
- Be supportive of creativity and innovation, and be willing to openly embrace changes
- Assist with emergency situations when and where required
- Other duties and responsibilities as required and assigned
- Trained as a Houseperson and assists that department as business volumes dictate
- Work towards continuous improvement and quality.
- Demonstrated experience in front office and/or guest service areas, with strong knowledge and understanding of the Front Office/Guest Reception Process in a full-service Hotel environment
- Must have a valid BC Drivers License, with the ability to drive an automatic and standard vehicle.
- Good physical condition, as position is physically demanding
- Must be able to lift carry or push a minimum of 50 lbs.
- Knowledge of the Sun Peaks / Kamloops area a definite asset
- Post-secondary education in hospitality or a related field an asset
- Must have excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a team oriented, multi-tasked environment
- Must be detail oriented and posses excellent guest service skills
- Must be flexible to work as business levels dictate (shift work).
Employment Type: Temporary
Location: Sun Peaks, BC, CA
Posted on: 2016-09-08