OverviewSun Country Health Region Parent/Youth Outreach Worker Part Time in Estevan, SK
Sun Country Health Region
Branch Estevan SK CA
Parent/Youth Outreach Worker
Community Health (Mental Health Services). Provides practical support, coaching and education on therapeutic parenting skills and/or social skills on an…
Facility: Community Health (Mental Health Services)
Job Summary: Provides practical support, coaching and education on therapeutic parenting skills and/or social skills on an outreach (in-home and/or community) basis.
– Youth Care Worker or Disability Support Worker certificate
– Basic computer skills
– Interpersonal, organizational and communication skills.
– Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
– Ability to work with culturally-sensitive issues
– Knowledge of childhood development
– Valid driver’s license, where required by the job
Experience: Twelve (12) months previous life skills/experience (eg., culture/recreation, service clubs, inner city/community or school programs) or experience working with at risk children, youth, and families
Applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: Estevan, SK, CA
Posted on: 2015-05-23