OverviewStuart Olson Industrial Administration Supervisor Full Time in Industrial, SK
Stuart Olson Industrial
Branch Industrial SK CA
We are a $1+ billion, fully integrated commercial construction and industrial services provider with offices in British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan,…
The Administration Supervisor works closely with Project teams and is responsible for the project administration functions on projects and supervision of both Home Office and Site Administrators.
Responsibilities & Accountabilities
• Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws;
• Supervise and coordinate all Home Office and Site administrators including work assignments, holiday coverage sick and banked time, travel to site by the supervisor is required for training, support and coverage;
• Ensure day-to-day workloads are balanced, and offer support with time entry, payroll reporting and invoicing, as required;
• Participate in “Project Kick-Off” meetings and capture project and office administration/invoicing requirements for assigned projects;
• Ensure proper job set-up in compliance with client requirements;
• Work collaboratively with Project Controls, Project Managers, System Analysts, Accounts Payable and other departments as required, to ensure administration and invoicing is accurate;
• Ensure maximum invoicing is completed prior to month-end cut off (1st working day of the month), collect, analyze and proactively resolve problems;
• Monthly review of unbilled reports; follow up with all Administrators on older items requiring attention;
• Communicate all invoicing requirements based on contractual agreements in place with clients, manage all changes based on client needs;
• Upon completion of projects, ensure all purchasing, payroll and finance items have been captured in order to prepare final invoicing, reporting and job closeout for the client;
• Participate in ERP software and overall business process improvements;
• Act as lead Administrator on projects, as required;
• Collaborate in setting the overall strategic direction, coordination and performance of administration group;
• Other duties as need to meet operational requirements.
• Support a culture that encompasses the highest ethical standards and is aligned with Stuart Olson’s core values;
• Committed to the structured development of leadership;
• Demonstrate the Promise and contribute to it becoming embedded across the organization.
• Develop high performance employees by effectively recruiting suitable new talent, providing continuous positive and constructive feedback, on-going assessment of non-performing employees and planning for succession.
Strategic and Business Planning
• Participate and support the development and implementation of the Stuart Olson’s strategic plan including specific goals and performance measures.
Stuart Olson Corporate
• Lead and participate in corporate initiatives as requested.
• Two (2) years recent related experience with exposure to accounting;
• Advanced computer skills in MS Office and proficient with SAP;
• Timekeeping experience an asset;
• Administrative organizational skills and experience in tracking and processing large quantities of documents, which includes understanding the importance of maintaining good, accurate documentation and document management;
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks independently with strong time management skills to meet deadlines in a high pressure environment;
• Extensive experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment with a focus on exceptional customer service;
• Supervisory experience and ability to manage a team;
• Demonstrates integrity with the highest standard of professional ethics, confidentiality and strives for excellence in her/his work;
• Strong interpersonal skills and, in particular, the ability to mentor.
*** Location can be either Red Deer or Edmonton based on successful candidate.***
Project Controls/Cost Analyst
Full Time Regular
Why Choose Stuart Olson?
Safety, Sustainability, Collaboration, and Integrity are core Company values that encourage innovation and make a lasting difference in meeting the goals of our stakeholders and the communities in which we operate. Stuart Olson strongly supports and encourages employees to get involved and give back in their local communities. We expect our employees to bring their best to work every day and in return, management recognizes and rewards employees for their valued contribution through competitive compensation, robust benefits, health & wellness programs, and learning development opportunities. At Stuart Olson we are committed to creating a culture built on a passion to do great things.
Who We Are?
Stuart Olson has been positively impacting the businesses we serve, the communities in which we operate, and the lives we touch since 1911. Our rich history demonstrates our reach and diversity as an integrated, full service organization serving the commercial and industrial markets.
We are a $1+ billion, fully integrated commercial construction and industrial services provider with offices in British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, and Ontario. We deliver confidence through a client-centered approach that ensures the highest quality of service, reduces risk and delivers results.
How Do You Apply?
Please apply by clicking the Apply Now button below. Applications will only be accepted as online submissions through the Stuart Olson website. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates interviewed will be contacted. We are looking forward to receiving your application.
Unsolicited resumes and phone inquiries from 3rd party agencies will not be accepted.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Industrial, SK, CA
Posted on: 2017-11-19