OverviewStarDust Product Manager Full Time in Montréal, QC
Branch Montréal QC CA
Analyzing potential partner relationships for the product. Managing the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities….
StarDust, also known as “The Bughunters”, is a recognised leader in digital Quality Assurance, specialising in testing mobile apps and websites.
In 2016, StarDust is launching its crowd-testing platform “We Are Testers” (www.we-are-testers.com)
We build this web platform to change the way we deliver QA services, empowering a huge community of professional freelancers
We are looking for an exceptional Lead Dev to join our close-knit and amazingly talented product team.
- Managing the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities
- Specifying market requirements for current and future features by conducting market research
- Driving a solution set across development teams (primarily Development/Engineering, and Marketing Communications)
- Developing and implementing a company-wide go-to-market plan, working with all departments to execute.
- Analyzing potential partner relationships for the product.
- 3+ years of software marketing/product management experience.
- Knowledgeable in technology.
- Computer Science or Engineering degree or work experience a strong plus.
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job
Mission Based in Montréal.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Montreal, QC, CA
Posted on: 2017-01-24