OverviewStaples Preferred Customer Account Manager Full Time in Lower Sackville, NS
Branch Lower Sackville NS CA
Preferred Customer Account Manager
Lower Sackville, NS
Leverage marketing dollars used throughout Staples, Inc. Collect marketing intelligence and customer data as required….
Preferred Customer Account Manager : 929235
The Account Management Program focuses on retaining and developing above average Staples Business Delivery Customers. Monthly contacts range from sales calls focusing on differing products. The Account Manager is responsible for the satisfaction, growth and development of his/her account base. Utilizes internal resources to overcome obstacles. Discover and analyze prospects needs, determine which Staples features/benefits will appeal the most to the customer then present those features/benefits to the customer. Create a sense of satisfaction as related to purchasing with Staples based on offers presented. Meet or exceed productivity requirements. Collect marketing intelligence and customer data as required. Leverage marketing dollars used throughout Staples, Inc. to proactively sell Staples products. Generate sales dollars for Staples Business Delivery.
• Handle all callbacks or inbound calls
• Promote developing a Staples customer, not a “one-time” shopper
• Utilize contact management software and order entry system to track and capture appropriate and required information
• Solve all service escalations for every account managed, proactively contact and utilize the department responsible for solving the customer’s dilemma and follow through to ensure complete customer satisfaction.
• Act as the customer’s primary liaison to Staples in regards to product, pricing, billing, etc.
• Exceptional decision making skills are necessary
• Strong organization, time management, and decision making skills are necessary
• Participate in department meetings and feedback sessions
• Attend all training sessions as required
• Professional communication skills via telephone and email
• Must have worked in an environment where a customer centric goal is present (i.e. retention, average sales, etc.).
• Minimum 3 years blended customer service and sales experience in a Call Centre environment
• Ability to produce results on a day to day basis.
• Ability to overcome multiple objections in the course of a call.
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to persuade others and problem solve individually customer concerns.
• Strong individual motivation and ability to multi-task.
Job : Customer Service/Contact Centers
Location(s) : CA-NS-Lower Sackville
Schedule : Full-time
Staples Canada is committed to the principle of equity in employment. We welcome diversity and encourage applications from all qualified women and men, including persons with disabilities, members of visible minorities & Aboriginal People.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Lower Sackville, NS, CA
Posted on: 2015-03-23