OverviewStaples Cyber Lead, Acting Assignment Full Time in Halifax, NS
Branch Halifax NS CA
Cyber Lead, Acting Assignment
Associates or Technical Degree. Provide virtual training and support for ACP agents as needed. Act as the primary contact between Staples and the ACP agents as…
Acting Assignment Position (4 months)
Responsible for the monitoring, coaching and development of a team of ACP agents. Provide virtual training and support for ACP agents as needed. Act as the primary contact between Staples and the ACP agents as it pertains to their day-to-day work with Staples. Typical team sizes range from 30-35 ACP agents, but can vary. ACP Team Leaders assist the Manager of Vendor Operations monitor and manage Staples contractual relationship with Arise and they abide by all contractual obligations between Staples and Arise.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Monitor, coach and develop ACP agents to ensure Staples’ Customer Service and business goals are met (QA, Average Order Size, Average Handle Time, Auto-In, Call –Work, etc.).
• Communicate with ACP Group to ensure all agents are aware of and abide by all policies and procedures relating to Staples business practices and their contractual obligation with Arise as it pertains to contracting with Staples.
•Assist the Manager of Vendor Operations in identifying needs and operations policies, practices and procedures as they relate to the ACP program.
•Monitor the ACP chat room and address and/or report questions and issues as needed.
Report to the Manager of Vendor Operations data needed for the selection of new ACP agents to join the Staples Virtual Team or to end the contact of current ACP agents.
Assist call center management or other departments on related tasks and projects as needed.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS REQUIRED:
• Excellent oral (especially phone) and written communication skills.
• Excellent coaching and negotiating skills.
• Proven superior customer service skills and the ability to teach those skills.
• Good PC skills.
• Attention to detail and ability to multitask.
MINIMUM PRIOR RELATED WORK EXPERIENCE TYPICALLY REQUIRED:
• 1 to 3 years of experience
MINIMUM EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
• Associates or Technical Degree
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Halifax, NS, CA
Posted on: 2016-09-21