OverviewStaples Business Intelligence Developer ( Report Creator) Full Time in Halifax, NS
Branch Halifax NS CA
Business Intelligence Developer ( Report Creator)
Ensure reports meet data accuracy, query performance, usability and functionality requirements. The team delivers data and analysis so the business units may…
PURPOSE OF JOB
Part of the Staples Customer Service organization, the Reporting Team works closely with functional business users to identify reporting and analytical needs. The team delivers data and analysis so the business units may make informed operational decisions. A Business Intelligence Developer has multi-site responsibilities and works with business unit performance data regularly. This role communicates results in a clear and meaningful way, demonstrating expert knowledge of the data and metrics.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Visualize data and information for business customers through the creation of reports and queries using SQL and MicroStrategy. Identify trends and validate results using these reporting tools. Partner with business customers and leverage these reporting tools to answer questions, solve problems, and create reporting solutions.
- Possess knowledge of a variety of databases and applications used by the organization. Become a subject matter expert with some of them. Demonstrate an understanding of the business metrics and data points. Your expertise will be from both a business and technical perspective.
- Partner with Customer Service DBAs to source necessary data, map source data to target structures, and define query methods. Ensure reports meet data accuracy, query performance, usability and functionality requirements.
- Participate in and deliver results for ad-hoc, analysis, and MicroStrategy projects as assigned. Projects will likely require intermediate to advanced technology skills and a high degree of contact with the Business Analysis and Project Services teams.
- Create technical and maintenance documentation for reports and end user training as needed.
- Fulfill ad-hoc requests from customers.
KNOWLEDGE / SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Associate or Technical Degree or a minimum of 1 year working in an Information Technology discipline.
- 1 year development experience with MicroStrategy reporting tools including MicroStrategy Architect. Ability to create grid and document solutions.
- 1 year experience querying relational databases and working with dimensional models. Successful Experience building productive relationships with peers, DBAs, and other technology professionals.
- The ability to accurately create and maintain complex SQL queries.
- Experience developing Microsoft Excel solutions for information visualization.
- Solid communication skills that demonstrate confidence with technology and business process.
- Flexibility and ability to juggle multiple projects and changing priorities in a fast paced, customer centric environment.
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Information Technology studies
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server database engine performance tuning techniques. Understanding of MS SQL Server development languages including stored procedures and SSIS.
- Experience with MicroStrategy performance tuning techniques and VLDB settings.
- Microsoft Access experience.
- Experience with call center technologies such as Avaya, Kana, Aspect, Moxie, etc.
- Knowledge of Contact Center business processes. Contact Center experience
Customer Service/Contact Centers
Staples is an Equal Opportunity Employer who values the diversity of our people, products, and services.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Halifax, NS, CA
Posted on: 2015-03-21