OverviewSt Joseph’s Health Centre Administrative Assistant Full Time in Toronto, ON
St Joseph’s Health Centre
Branch Toronto ON CA
Reporting to the Director of Corporate Learning & Organizational Development, Mission & Spiritual Care, and Volunteer Services, the Administrative Assistant…
Corporate Learning & Organizational Development, Mission & Spiritual Care, and Volunteer Services Full Time
$27.187 – $31.211 per hour
Summary: Reporting to the Director of Corporate Learning & Organizational Development, Mission & Spiritual Care, and Volunteer Services, the Administrative Assistant will provide administrative support for the aforementioned departments. Supporting these teams, the successful incumbent will use a high level of initiative, judgement and flexibility to provide advanced administrative support services. The successful candidate will be highly motivated, have the ability to use critical thinking and sound judgment while being flexible in providing highly skilled support. The ability to maintain a high standard of professionalism and confidentiality is essential.
1. Community College graduate of a recognized medical secretarial or office administrative program, or equivalent experience required. Secondary School Diploma required.
2. A minimum of 3 to five years experience in a senior administrative support role, preferably in a health care setting.
3. Ability to accurately type 50 wpm, photocopier, printer and personal computer experience required.
4. Advanced computer skills in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point, E-Mail and Internet). Meditech considered an asset.
5. Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication (verbal and written) skills.
6. Demonstrated ability to work independently and within a collaborative team setting.
7. Ability to manage multiple demands and prioritize work effectively.
8. Experience in developing staff schedules and budget preparation an asset.
9. Excellent problem solving and conflict resolution skills.
10. Demonstrated commitment to own professional development
11. Satisfactory attendance record.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Toronto, ON, CA
Posted on: 2016-10-30