OverviewSt. John Ambulance Alberta Council Fund Development Assistant – Calgary Part Time in Calgary, AB
St. John Ambulance Alberta Council
Branch Calgary AB CA
Fund Development Assistant – Calgary
Fund Development Assistant. This position is accountable to the Creative Services/Fund Development Coordinator to assist in the day to day fund development and…
St. John Ambulance is looking for a Summer Student to fill the position of
Fund Development Assistant
Calgary Training & Community Services Centre
St. John Ambulance requires a motivated, energetic and career-minded Fund Development Assistant. This position is accountable to the Creative Services/Fund Development Coordinator to assist in the day to day fund development and business development activities of St John Ambulance. This is a part time, contract position for 2-3 days per week and is located at St. John Ambulance – Calgary Centre.
- Must be a registered student in a post-secondary institute
- Two years of related work experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks while being flexible
- Ability to work independently and to meet deadlines is essential
- Working knowledge of Raiser’s Edge, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook programs
- Ability to work effectively with people from diverse backgrounds including staff, volunteers, board members, donors and business leaders
- Driver’s license
St. John Ambulance offers competitive salaries, benefits, training and a great work environment. Starting compensation for this position is $15 per hour.
Application closing date is May 29, 2014. Qualified applicants should submit their resume to:
Fax: 1-780-452-2835 Attention Human Resources
We thank you for your application however only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: Calgary, AB, CA
Posted on: 2015-05-24