OverviewSpin Master Supply Chain Specialist Full Time in Toronto, ON
Branch Toronto ON CA
Supply Chain Specialist
Attend and participate in weekly Supply Chain meetings. The incumbent should also possess excellent communication skills and have the ability to identify root…
Reporting to the Manager, Client Supply Chain , the ideal candidate is a strong team player who has the ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple customer issues while not losing attention to detail. The incumbent should also possess excellent communication skills and have the ability to identify root cause issues from the supply chain – holding accountability for resolution. The role’s focus will center on our FOB (Direct Import) business – ensuring orders are passed to our Asia supply chain team with the correct items, terms, pricing, artwork, licensing agreements, and export port.
- Administration of import sales quotations including complete upc listings and product images
- Updating and submitting material information sheets
- Updating and maintaining customer specific item relation tables
- Attend and participate in weekly Supply Chain meetings
- Other duties including special projects as assigned by CSA Manager and/or Team Lead
- Monitor and report on the status of current and completed orders in a clear and concise manner
- Document current procedures and make recommendations to optimize
- Order processing ~ receive, processes and verify the accuracy of orders from retail customers
- Manage client discrepancies, identifying root cause corrective action
- Initiates required action for response to customer service requests; such as order changes including the maintenance of order details/customer information.
- Responds promptly and professionally to customer inquiries
- Direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resources
- Managing the order book to ensure timely, efficient and complete execution of all customer orders
- Identify discrepancies between forecasted and actual orders and work with the necessary parties to have issues resolved.
- Determine stock availability and allocation of inventory
- Manage Retailer Score Cards and reconciliation to Spin Master Metrics.
- Run monthly reporting and analyze
- Assist Finance with the negotiation process of non-compliance charges
- investigate, review, pull supporting documentation, emails, files and/or warehouse paperwork to prove whether or not non-compliance charges are valid; also accessing Customer portals
Job Requirements Qualifications:
- 2-4 years of experience with mass and/or specialty retailers, SAP, and EDI order processing
- Proficient in Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel & SAP (strong Work Flow experience preferred)
- Advanced user of Microsoft Windows
- Excellent attention to detail and strong follow up skills
- Strong interpersonal and client service skills
- Working remotely with Asia based teams is a plus.
- Able to function as a team player or work independently
- Strong decision making, problem solving & resource management skills
- Strong ability in exercising good judgment, handling confidential & sensitive matters
- Self-starter with flexibility to meet & manage challenging priorities and deadlines
If you were interested in being a part of Spin Master, please send us your applications to [Click Here To Join]
All Internal applications / referrals, please contact your Talent Acquisition Specialist (HR) @ Spin Master.
While applying please ensure that you highlight the source & job title in the subject line.
Eg: Application for ‘Job Title & SOURCE: ( where you heard about this job) in the subject line.
We do appreciate all interest; however only those selected for interview will be contacted.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Toronto, ON, CA
Posted on: 2016-09-22