OverviewSpice Management Group Mobile Concierge (Courier) Part Time in Vancouver, BC
Spice Management Group
Branch Vancouver BC CA
Mobile Concierge (Courier)
IT Savvy (we use iPhones and Microsoft Outlook to communicate and coordinate). We think outside of the box and are always improving our systems, workplace, and…
Sustainable, Proactive, & Innovative services for Community Excellence – SPICE
Our Mission: First Class, Baby!
Spice Management Group Inc. partners with housing co-ops to provide property management and community engagement. We think outside of the box and are always improving our systems, workplace, and client delivery in each unique community.
Required shifts: Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, and 1st & 2nd business day of month.
Must have own vehicle and Class 5 license.
We are looking for a hardworking, committed, organized, experienced Superstar to join our fun, innovative and diverse team. The Mobile Concierge position requires a dynamic individual who is able to follow directions, but also take initiative to produce positive results.
This position entails a significant amount of delivery driving, with the successful applicant being responsible for owning and maintaining a reliable vehicle. Spice provides mileage reimbursement to cover the associated costs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Mail pick-up and drop-offs at our clients/suppliers
- Delivering bank deposits and client notices
- Coordinating daily schedule and reporting
- Running errands for company and owners
- Assist with various tasks in office
- Chauffeur team members when needed
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Exceptional organization skills
- Excellent people skills
- Sales skills
- Able to maintain confidentiality
- IT Savvy (we use iPhones and Microsoft Outlook to communicate and coordinate)
- Professional business manner
- Clean criminal record
- Clean driving record
- Reliable vehicle
This is a part-time position with 15-25 flexible hours per week. $14.00 per hour to start plus mileage reimbursement with extended health trust after probation.
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: Vancouver, BC, CA
Posted on: 2018-03-15