OverviewSpectra Energy Transmission – West Team Lead, Assurance Support Full Time in Calgary, AB
Spectra Energy Transmission – West
Branch Calgary AB CA
Team Lead, Assurance Support
Certification and/or formal training in ISO Standards relevant to the position (such as ISO 19011, 14001 and/or 18001), auditing and management systems….
This position will manage many assurance activities within our Management System (MS), by responding to audits, inspections and assessments in a timely and credible manner and by using these audits, inspections and assessments to drive continuous improvement.
- Develop and maintain the overall assurance plan
- Work with subject matter experts to successfully execute the end-to-end process of internal audits and assessments from preparation, execution to close out.
- Ensure programs have a plan for conducting program self assessments and address significant gaps and shortfalls for program effectiveness in achieving the intended business results.
- Develop and maintain the database of audit, inspection and assessment findings and corrective action plans for communication, reporting, preparation, timely completion, and analysis.
- Ensure the collection, quality assurance and effective management of documentation and evidence for the corrective action plans.
- Oversee the maintenance of the legal registers ensuring the regulatory requirements, standards and codes are fully met and sustained.
- This role works with stakeholders at all levels in the organization throughout Operations & EHS, External Relations and Major Projects.
- Post-secondary education in a relevant field
- 10 years of progressive experience in oil and gas, or similar industry, field/plant operation experience
- 3 years working in an oil and gas business environment that required customer and internal and external stakeholder management
- Other combinations and experience may be considered.
- Strong project management, negotiation, and influencing and communication skills
- Competence with Microsoft Office Products (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Valid drivers license
- 3 years in a leadership role
- Certification and/or formal training in ISO Standards relevant to the position (such as ISO 19011, 14001 and/or 18001), auditing and management systems
- Designation as a Canadian Registered Safety Professional (CRSP) or other relevant technical designation
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Calgary, AB, CA
Posted on: 2015-08-16