OverviewSouthlake Regional Health Centre Network Analyst (Full-Time) Full Time in Newmarket, ON
Southlake Regional Health Centre
Branch Newmarket ON CA
Network Analyst (Full-Time)
Possess knowledge of telecommunication verbiage, CCS, CLLI Code, E-911, CALEA, NPA/NXX, LERG, LEC tariffs, entrance facility, LCR, SIP, long distance principles…
Will be part of the ICT team, works under indirect supervision, participates in planning, implementing, designing, analyzing, maintaining, and provides technical support for large, complex computer systems and data communications networks. The candidate for this role must be very proficient with networking and voice technologies.
Actively provides third level of support for systems and networks. Provides third level support where applicable and interfaces with vendors which provide third level support.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems or equivalent industry experience.
- 8+ years’ experience working as a Network professional with at least 5+ years of hands-on Cisco/Avaya multilayer switch and router configuration and troubleshooting experience in IOS/Avaya in a 24/7 critical infrastructure system environment requiring 99.99% or higher availability with multiple sites
- Avaya Aura Voice experience/certification preferred
- 5+ years’ experience supporting stateful firewalls (Cisco PIX/ASA, Checkpoint), IPSEC and SSL VPN. Deep knowledge of firewall configuration across a multi-vendor environment.
- Ability to adapt to a constantly changing environment; flexibility to work extended hours and weekends if needed.
- Expertise must include knowledge of and hands on experience with TCP/IP, OSI model, routing protocols (BGP, VCS, VTP, STP, LACP, PAgP, RSPAN, NAT, ACL, VRRP, HSRP, Cisco ACS, HSRP, OSPF, RIP, IPSEC, GRE, and VLAN Trunking).
- 5 years’ experience in supporting wireless networks
- Extensive knowledge in L4-7 Load balancing technologies across a multi-vendor environment: SSL Termination. Source-NAT, Sticky, Hashing, GSLB, DSR, Remote vs. Real server.
- Possess knowledge of telecommunication verbiage, CCS, CLLI Code, E-911, CALEA, NPA/NXX, LERG, LEC tariffs, entrance facility, LCR, SIP, long distance principles and Internet Technology;
- Must be very familiar with voice, data, and equipment engineering technologies and have an advanced knowledge of telecommunications equipment, terminology, and standard practices and procedures,
- Good understanding of TDM and VoIP voice networks including signaling protocols (SIP, MGCP, SS7, ISDN), switching equipment (Nortel CS1000E, CS1000M)
- Good understanding of IP network concepts and practices such as TCP/IP, UDP, NAT, PAT, routing protocols, Ethernet standards and their interplay with Voice networks
- Provide support for network services including DNS, DHCP, SNMP, HTTP, and HTTPS.
- PIPEDA/PHIPA compliance experience as it relates to network best practices and security as well as managing and complying to PIPEDA/PHIPA network controls
- Hands on experience with Linux/Unix systems running network management tools such as Snort, Syslog, MRTG, NMIS, RANCID, SNMP is preferred.
- Preferred expertise that encompasses network management and support, integration services, and security audit and design.
- Knowledge of Data Centre Operations
- Able to work on multiple projects simultaneously
Please submit application to [email protected] . Please include in subject line: “Last name, First name, FT Network Analyst – ICT Collaborative”
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Newmarket, ON, CA
Posted on: 2015-08-18