OverviewSouthern Health-Santé Sud Scheduling Clerk – Home Care Program Part Time in Carman, MB
Southern Health-Santé Sud
Branch Carman MB CA
Scheduling Clerk – Home Care Program
The Home Care Scheduling Clerk works under the supervision of the Regional Manager, Home Care Operations performing various office functions including…
The Home Care Scheduling Clerk works under the supervision of the Regional Manager, Home Care Operations performing various office functions including coordinating and maintaining scheduling for the Home Care clients and staff. The Home Care Scheduling Clerk collaborates with the Home Care Resource Coordinators and Case Coordinators functioning as an integral part of the health care team. The position of Home Care Scheduling Clerk functions in a manner consistent with, and supports the Mission, Vision and Values of Southern Health-Santé Sud
Qualifications • Intermediate keyboarding and computer skills.
• General understanding of office practices and procedures and use of office equipment (computer, fax, etc).
• Effective oral and written communication skills.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective interpersonal working relationships.
• Ability to apply critical thinking.
• Ability to work both independently with minimum supervision and as a team member.
• Ability to meet tight deadlines and work in a time sensitive environment, managing competing priorities.
• Satisfactory employment record.
• Given the cultural diversity of our region, the ability to communicate in more than one language would be considered an asset
• Demonstrated ability to meet the physical and mental demands of the job
• Demonstrated ability to respect confidentiality including paper, electronic formats and other mediums
• Good work and attendance record
Conditions of Employment:
• Requires a valid Class 5 driver’s license, an all purpose insured vehicle and liability insurance of at least $1,000,000.00
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: Carman, MB, CA
Posted on: 2017-02-11