OverviewSouthern Health-Santé Sud Payroll/Scheduling Clerk Full Time in Manitoba
Southern Health-Santé Sud
Branch MB CA
Performs the clerical functions required to process the payroll documents for the facility; Reporting to the Director of Health Services, the Payroll/Scheduling…
Reporting to the Director of Health Services, the Payroll/Scheduling Clerk:
• Performs the necessary clerical functions to enroll employees in benefit programs;
• Perform clerical functions required for electronic scheduling of staff;
• Maintains employee benefit and general personnel records;
• Performs the clerical functions required to process the payroll documents for the facility; and
• Maintains employees’ files.
Qualifications • Grade XII education with aptitude in English and Mathematics.
• Experience in payroll procedures and benefit administration.
• Experience in scheduling and staffing.
• Knowledge of Employment Standards and payroll deduction regulations preferred.
• Knowledge of collective agreements and application.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications and use of computer based scheduling and payroll systems.
• Effective verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Works well with others in a supportive team setting.
• Capable of performing detail orientated tasks with high accuracy.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Demonstrated ability to meet the physical and mental demands of the job.
• Demonstrated ability to respect confidentiality including paper, electronic formats and other mediums.
• Good work and attendance record.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: , MB, CA
Posted on: 2016-09-21