Employment Type: Full Time
Posted on: 2017-02-10
South St. Burger Cashier/Customer Service-South St. Burger London, FT & PT positions Full Time in London, ON
South St. Burger
Branch London ON CA
Cashier/Customer Service-South St. Burger London, FT & PT positions
Follow all South Street Burger cash handling and cash register procedures. Required license or certification:. Looking for days, evenings and weekend staff….
Cashier/Customer Service-South St. Burger-FT & PT-Brewery DistrictS
Now Hiring for our soon to open new location!!!
Opening in February
South St. Burger London
-1740 Richmond St. N. @ Fanshawe
- Hourly full time and part time positions available
- Store Supervisors, Cashiers, Grille/Fryer Cooks, Dressers
- Full time and part time opportunities available
- Looking for days, evenings and weekend staff
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- To prepare and serve South Street Burger menu offering according to Operational standards.
- To provide our customer with the highest level of customer care.
- To provide a great burger, fries, onion rings, salad, milkshake, etc quickly and efficiently and with a smile.
RESPONSIBILITIES and DUTIES:
- Ability to demonstrate a sense of customer awareness.
- Able to Anchor the customer lines.
- Able to suggestive sell and the upselling of South Street Burger products to customers.
- Continuously promoting South Street Burger and its products.
- Handling customer service transactions.
- Serving the product to the customer.
- Full product knowledge on all South Street Burger products that are served.
- Answering any customer inquiry/complaint in a polite and professional manner.
- Ability to operate the cash registers.
- Follow all South Street Burger cash handling and cash register procedures.
- Preparation of food items for cooking and service to the customer.
- Following South Street Burger Operational procedures to ensure all product standards are met.
- Proper storage and handling of all food products.
- Ensuring the maintenance and cleanliness of the Store and all equipment.
- Cleaning of all equipment.
- Washing of all surface areas, sweeping and mopping of the floor area.
- Having product deliveries are put away in a safe and timely fashion.
- Ensuring sufficient stock levels of necessary products are in place for the present shift and upcoming shift.
- Adhering to all policies and regulations contained within the South Street Burger Starter Pack.
- Adhering to all South Street Burger safety procedures and practices, that potentially impacts upon the individual employee, fellow employees and/or customers.
- Adhering to all Department of Health codes concerning product storage, preparation and service.
- Ability to conduct Store Opening and Closing duties.Ability to complete all paperwork assigned by the Store Manager, Store Assistant Manger or Store Supervisor.
- All other duties, as assigned by Store Manager, Store Assistant Manager, Store Supervisor or Corporate Field Consultant.
- Store locations tend to be tight and, warm due to heat produced by the grills and the fryers; floors can have water and oil on them if not regularly maintained.
- Working with hot oil, gravy, cheese sauce and other toppings on a continuously.
- Regular heavy lifting is required, up to and including 50-pound boxes.
- Incumbent should have some high school education.
- Ability to effectively communicate both orally and written in English.
- Possess a “Customer Service” attitude.
- Possess a people friendly, out going, polite and helpful disposition.
- Possess a professional appearance and attitude.
- Able to work in a fast paced, physically demanding environment.
- Able to be flexible to the demands of such an operation.
- No prior food service or retail experience required for success in the position.
South St. Burger welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent
Required license or certification: