OverviewSouth Hall Banquet & Wedding Palace Ltd. Office Administrator Full Time in Vancouver, BC
South Hall Banquet & Wedding Palace Ltd.
Branch Vancouver BC CA
Experience in a senior clerical or executive secretarial position related to office administration is usually required….
South Hall Banquet and Wedding Palace Ltd.
8273 Ross Street Vancouver V5X 4W1
Salary: $ 21.00/Hourly
Administrative officers perform some or all of the following duties:
- Oversee and co-ordinate office administrative procedures and review, evaluate and implement new procedures
- Establish work priorities, delegate work to office support staff, and ensure deadlines are met and procedures are followed
- Carry out administrative activities associated with admissions to post-secondary educational institutions
- Administer policies and procedures related to the release of records in processing requests under government access to information and privacy legislation
- Co-ordinate and plan for office services, such as accommodation, relocations, equipment, supplies, forms, disposal of assets, parking, maintenance and security services
- Assist in preparation of operating budget and maintain inventory and budgetary controls
- Assemble data and prepare periodic and special reports, manuals and correspondence.
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- A university degree or college diploma in business or public administration may be required.
- Experience in a senior clerical or executive secretarial position related to office administration is usually required.
How to Apply:
- Email Resume to: [email protected]
- or Mail to :
- 8273 Ross Street Vancouver BC V5X 4W1
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Vancouver, BC, CA
Posted on: 2015-09-24