OverviewSouls Harbour RESCUE Mission, Inc. Women’s Addiction Program Supervisor Part Time in Regina, SK
Souls Harbour RESCUE Mission, Inc.
Branch Regina SK CA
Women’s Addiction Program Supervisor
Type of Community or Social Service. Personal and social adjustment and health (substance abuse, gambling, behaviour disorders)….
We are hiring one part-time position for our addictions program. This individual must be available and willing to work weekends as a priority. The shifts are 3pm-11pm with the possibility of working a day shift. This position will cover holidays, sick days, and existing open shifts.
The ideal candidate have a desire to work with
women struggling with addictions and life-
controlling problems, in a safe atmosphere, that provides training and residency for up to one year.
This program is bible-based and the ideal
candidate will have experience working in a faith environment.
Job Duties include:
- Each resident will be supervised, encouraged, coached, and helped through their individualized program during their stay at Shayil Home.
- The program area would be clean, organized, and presentable at all times.
- Due to various circumstances, may need to call emergency services such as police, or mobile crisis.
- responsible for assisting the residents through each of the requirements related to each phase of the program.
- When working the night shift, this position will perform security rounds throughout Shayil Home and the Emergency Shelter, ensuring that all doors are locked and that all residents and guests are adhering to curfew rules.
- will complete a log, recording any activity that was dealt with or observed on the shift. They will monitor the security cameras in Shayil Home and in the Emergency Shelter.
Skills and Abilities
Security and Safety
- Driver’s validity licence check
- Child abuse registry check
- Basic security clearance
Type of Community or Social Service
- Personal and social adjustment and health (substance abuse, gambling, behaviour disorders)
- Drug and alcohol rehabilitation centre
Target Groups or Clients
- Culturally diverse groups
Ability to Supervise
- 11-15 people
- Valid driver’s licence
- Supervise staff, trainees or volunteers
- Administrative and office activities
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)
- First Aid Certificate
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: Regina, SK, CA
Posted on: 2015-08-18