Employment Type: Full Time
Posted on: 2018-03-15
Sonepar Canada Inc Accounts Payable Associate Full Time in Surrey, BC
Sonepar Canada Inc
Branch Surrey BC CA
Accounts Payable Associate
Follow up and obtain clarification on any discrepancies or inaccuracies on invoices and/or purchase orders and purchase authority limits….
Sonepar Canada’s Surrey Head Office location is looking for an Accounts Payable Associate, reporting to the AP Finance Manager. This person will be part of a 20+ AP team providing shared services for multiple companies in a fast-paced environment.
- Review, verify and process invoices, purchase orders and expense from various offices in a timely manner.
- Follow up and obtain clarification on any discrepancies or inaccuracies on invoices and/or purchase orders and purchase authority limits.
- Process cheque runs, electronic funds transfers and wire payments.
- Collect, verify and maintain accurate and complete information on applicable suppliers.
- Assist with month end closing and reporting.
- Research and respond to internal and external customer inquiries.
- Reconciling vendor statements.
- Perform other accounting administrative duties as required.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 3 years Accounts Payable experience working in an office environment.
- Microsoft office including intermediate Excel is required.
- Experience working in a high-volume processing environment is a must.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships.
- High School Diploma required.
- University/College education preferred, with a focus in Accounting.
Benefits & Perks
We offer a competitive salary, plus a full set of benefits, including:
- Flexible benefits program allowing you to choose from options that best fit you and your dependents’ needs. Benefit options include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Health Spending Account & RRSP matching.
- Employee Assistance Program, tuition reimbursement, employee discounts and a career path.
- Regardless of your benefits program, you will receive company paid Life Insurance, and employee paid disability.
We are interested in knowing you more. Start an exciting new career and enjoy a number of employee benefits by applying online. Sonepar Canada is thankful for your interest in joining the team, only individuals selected for interview will be contacted.
More information on Sonepar Canada:
Check out Sonepar Canada on Facebook!