OverviewSobeys Warehouse Worker Part Time in Saanichton, BC
Branch Saanichton BC CA
Ability to use warehouse equipment and machinery:. Reporting to the Retail Support Centers Shift Supervisors, you will select orders while maintaining…
Reporting to the Retail Support Centers Shift Supervisors, you will select orders while maintaining production standards as set by management.
As the successful candidate, you are well organized and have excellent communication skills. You enjoy working in a fast paced environment with minimal supervision. A strong work ethic, commitment to customer service and desire to see results will ensure success in this role.
- Ability to perform heavy lifting
- Good communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Demonstrates sound judgment and decision making
- Strong interpersonal and team work skills
- Ability to use warehouse equipment and machinery: forklifts, reach trucks and power jacks
- We provide full training, including MHE (Materials Handling Equipment)
- Must be flexible and available to work 7 days per work. Shifts will be scheduled from 10:00am – 6:30pm
- Sobeys requires the selected candidate to undergo a background verification process prior to commencing employment with the company. Employment is contingent on the satisfactory completion of a pre-employment background check.
We are only accepting online applications and welcome applications from all qualified people interested in this challenge. We will be contacting only those who will be selected to interview. We appreciate the interest from the Staffing industry however respectfully request no calls or unsolicited resumes from Agencies.
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: Saanichton, BC, CA
Posted on: 2015-09-23