OverviewSobeys Pharmacy Assistant III Full Time in Paradise, NL
Branch Paradise NL CA
Pharmacy Assistant III
Relevant post secondary education preferred. Are you passionate about providing excellent customer service?…
Are you passionate about providing excellent customer service? Then we are looking for you to join our team!
The Pharmacy Assistant III is responsible for providing superior customer service in a friendly, knowledgeable and professional manner. Working under the direction of the Store/Pharmacy Manager your role will be key in achieving departmental excellence in the areas of customer service, workflow efficiencies, Profile Programs and inventory management. You will be responsible for coaching and developing your team to provide a superior customer experience by actively contributing to an environment of employee and customer engagement. The ability to be self-directed and able to work independently to meet strict deadlines will be essential as well ad the ability to be a team player in this fast pace environment.
Responsibilities associated with this position include:
- Scheduling Pharmacy Support staff
- Scheduling work flow
- Manage department personnel which includes scheduling, recruitment, performance management and training
- Coach and develop Pharmacy Assistants
- Profile Programs promotion – coaching and training staff
- Responsible for ensuring the communication of operational requirements/changes to the Pharmacy Support staff
- Complete monthly reporting
- Supervise inventory management
- Process customer transactions
- Prescription assembly, refills, compounding
- Administrative duties, filing, supplies, cleaning and answering phones
- Data entry, Manual Third Parties, cycle counts, narcotic counts, TML’s
- Product Order receiving, deliveries, Drug order creation
- Pill Pack Assembly
- BTC Management and Return to Stock
- Rx Will Call/Release (guidelines)
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum 2 years experience as a Pharmacy Assistant II or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge of MS Word and Excel
- Above average oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Experience with Lawtons Drugs/Sobeys Pharmacy Computer systems preferred
- Relevant post secondary education preferred
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work independently in a fast environment
- Available days, evenings, and weekends
Sobeys is committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process and will work with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of this process.
While all responses are appreciated only those being considered for interviews will be acknowledged.
We appreciate the interest from the Staffing industry however respectfully request no calls or unsolicited resumes from Agencies.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Paradise, NL, CA
Posted on: 2016-09-21