OverviewSobeys Pharmacy Assistant I ~20 hrs/wk Part Time in Dartmouth, NS
Branch Dartmouth NS CA
Pharmacy Assistant I ~20 hrs/wk
Product Order Receiving. Are you passionate about providing excellent customer service?…
Are you passionate about providing excellent customer service? Then we are looking for you to join our team!
The Pharmacy Assistant I is responsible for providing superior customer service in a friendly, knowledgeable and professional manner. The ability to be self-directed and able to work independently to meet strict deadlines will be essential.
Responsibilities associated with this position include:
- Packaging (Pill Pack, Unit Dose)
- Product Order Receiving
- BTC Management
- Rx Will Call / Release (guidelines)
- Administration (i.e. filing, supplies, cleaning)
- Other duties as assigned
- Above average oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Previous pharmacy experience preferred
- Experience with Lawtons Drugs/Sobeys Pharmacy Computer systems preferred
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work independently in a fast environment
- Available days, evenings, and weekends
Sobeys is committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process and will work with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of this process.
While all responses are appreciated only those being considered for interviews will be acknowledged.
We appreciate the interest from the Staffing industry however respectfully request no calls or unsolicited resumes from Agencies.
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: Dartmouth, NS, CA
Posted on: 2016-10-30