OverviewSobeys Manager Pharmacy Continuous Improvement Full Time in Dartmouth, NS
Branch Dartmouth NS CA
Manager Pharmacy Continuous Improvement
Quality assurance testing with focus on business impact for new system installations and version upgrades….
The Rx Continuous Improvement Manager (RxCIM) is responsible for identifying, prioritizing, costing, planning and supervising implementation of optimization initiatives in our pharmacy sites. These initiatives may include: systems projects/enhancements, workflow modification and development, identification of systemic training gaps and opportunities, and labour model development. The RxCIM is responsible for developing and managing budgets for improvement projects and supervision of related staff seconded for project purposes.
• In-depth, ongoing analysis of: Kroll system, its impact on store operations, potential opportunities to enhance patient safety and care, operational efficiencies, and cost-savings (labour, inventory, supplies, etc.)
• Ongoing analysis of complementary systems and how they interact with or affect pharmacy sites (Trend, SAP, POS, 3rd party software/technology/APIs)
• Formulation of tactical strategies and execution plans that enhance dispensary operations, services provision, and address systemic deficiencies and issues identified in our pharmacies
• Development, management and supervision of project budgets, execution plans, and associated manpower required
• Identification of training gaps and opportunities; liaison with Director of Professional Development in this regard
• Regular store site visits and interaction with staff and Operations
• Liaison with other functional areas of the business on issues/initiatives that directly affect pharmacy sites (POS, PODIUM or other enterprise-wide cost savings inititiatives, CAO, etc.)
• Quality assurance testing with focus on business impact for new system installations and version upgrades
• Establish and execute regular communication tool to share news and best practices with pharmacy sites and office personnel
• Serve as a resource for office-based working groups (Policy Review, Program Development, etc.)
• Other duties as required
• Excellent Communications Skills (both oral and written)
• Strategic Thinker
• Effective coach and mentor
• Excellent relationship building skills
• Full knowledge of pharmacy operations
• Full knowledge of Kroll software, hardware, and functionality
• Excellent technical and troubleshooting skills
• Excellent financial acumen (forecasting, financial models, business case)
• Strong process-orientation/ability
• Strong analytical and problem solving capability
• Full knowledge of company policies and procedures
• Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
• Working knowledge of Remedy systems
• Working knowledge of SAP and other office systems
• Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy
• Experience troubleshooting systems issues in store and office environment
• Energetic team player who fosters growth and development in people
• Willing to travel up to 80%
Sobeys is committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process and will work with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of this process.
While all responses are appreciated only those being considered for interviews will be acknowledged.
We appreciate the interest from the Staffing industry however respectfully request no calls or unsolicited resumes from Agencies.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Dartmouth, NS, CA
Posted on: 2016-06-21