OverviewSobeys Dietitian Part Time in Glace Bay, NS
Branch Glace Bay NS CA
Glace Bay, NS
Bachelor of Science degree with major in nutrition. Are you passionate about providing excellent customer service?…
Are you passionate about providing excellent customer service? Then Sobeys is looking for you to join their team!
The Registered Dietitian will promote healthy eating and lifestyle changes through educational sessions in-store and the community. The Responsibilities include the following:
- Promoting a positive image in our stores, the organization and surrounding communities.
- Developing rapport with customers and staff.
- Assessing customer needs and providing appropriate information for health and wellness.
- Providing high quality group education to current and/or potential customers.
- Providing individual consultations to customers.
- Conducting nutrition seminars or organizing educational displays for community events
- Developing new programs based on customer demands and current trends.
- Preparing monthly schedules of nutrition events and distributing as required.
- Other duties as required.
- Bachelor of Science degree with major in nutrition
- Dietetic internship and/or Masters degree
- Licensed member of NSDA (or temporary license)
- Great communication skills
- Energetic and flexible personality
- Independent work style
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize workload
- Travel will be required so candidate’s must possess a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
Sobeys is committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process and will work with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of this process.
While all responses are appreciated only those being considered for interviews will be acknowledged.
We appreciate the interest from the Staffing industry however respectfully request no calls or unsolicited resumes from Agencies.
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: Glace Bay, NS, CA
Posted on: 2016-10-30