OverviewSNC-Lavalin Web Analyst-Programmer Contract in Montréal, QC
Branch Montréal QC CA
Participate in the estimation of development projects; Bachelor’s degree or college graduate in computer science;…
The Web Analyst-Programmer will participate in the development of web applications within the Project Management Systems department. More specifically, the Web Analyst-Programmer will work on the development of a new software to be used by SNC-Lavalin’s business units around the world to manage construction, commissioning and handover of the facilities to the clients.
- Participate in the estimation of development projects;
- Participate in the analysis and design of web applications;
- Participate in the design of the relational data model;
- Program application functionalities (UI and Back End layers);
- Program automated unit tests and perform manual tests;
- Write technical documentation when required;
- Participate in peer code reviews;
- Report on a daily basis the progress and forecast on his/her tasks;
- Work closely with the other team members in an Agile framework.
- Bachelor’s degree or college graduate in computer science;
- 2 years in C# development with Visual Studio ;
- Relevant experience with HTML and CSS ;
- Relevant experience with relational databases and SQL language;
- Good understanding of MVC and MVVM development patterns;
- Knowledge of the ExtJS framework (version 5+) would be an important asset;
- Experience with test automation would also be an asset;
- Good communication and teamwork skills;
- Sense of initiative and resourcefulness;
- Good learning ability;
- Capability to work under pressure;
- Strong knowledge of French language (both verbally and written) and English is an important asset.
Additional Information Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. We are an equal opportunity employer. Local candidates will be preferred and no relocation package will be offered.
Employment Type: Freelance
Location: Montreal, QC, CA
Posted on: 2015-09-24