OverviewSNC-Lavalin Mechanical Technician Full Time in Newfoundland and Labrador
Branch NL CA
Newfoundland and Labrador
Offshore rotation based position out of St. John’s NL, the Mechanical Technician role is to deliver a high quality, consistent and competent service in…
Offshore rotation based position out of St. John’s NL, the Mechanical Technician role is to deliver a high quality, consistent and competent service in accordance with project/company requirements, standards and procedures to support the overall delivery of company goals and schedule. In addition, to ensure all work scope is completed in a safe manner with no detrimental impact to personnel, fabric or environment.
1. Ensure compliance with the site cardinal safety rules and with all safety aspects in the execution of work.
2. Complete field level risk assessments
3. Assist with field based mechanical activities including rotating equipment, cold/hot alignments, piping and structural installations.
4. Conduct FAT and SAT walk downs as required representing the Mechanical discipline
5. Assist vendor representatives with installation and static check list activities for equipment
6. Create and execute Mechanical construction packages
5 years +
Worker Type Employee
Job Type Craft Labor
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: , NL, CA
Posted on: 2016-10-31