OverviewSNC-Lavalin Mechanical Co-op Full Time in Vancouver, BC
Branch Vancouver BC CA
Be able to effectively communicate and coordinate with other members of a large team; As our revenues reach record highs, and our projects bring home some of…
SNC-Lavalin provides cutting-edge engineering, procurement, construction and financing solutions to projects in more than 100 countries around the world. From the Canadian Arctic to the Southern African region, our multicultural workforce is driven by a fierce pride in their work and a pioneering vision.
Division or Project Summary
As our revenues reach record highs, and our projects bring home some of the most prestigious prizes in the world, there has never been a better time to join our team. Now more than ever, SNC-Lavalin is truly a global leader in its field.
Our Infrastructure Group in Vancouver is looking for a Mechanical Co-op to join our growing team.
To perform this role successfully, the Mechanical Co-op will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
• Responsible to draft in AutoCAD, Revit, and/or MicroStation based on designer’s markups;
• Perform routine calculations and design as directed;
• Issue drawings and other documents as directed/required.
• Experience in AutoCAD drafting software; Revit and/or Microstation experience an asset;
• Experience designing HVAC, plumbing, and fire protection systems;
• Able to perform HVAC calculations using software such as HAP;
• CFD experience preferred;
• Write and edit technical reports;
• Be able to effectively communicate and coordinate with other members of a large team;
• Be proactive and take self-initiative;
• Have the ability to handle several tasks and projects at once;
• Fast learner, with the ability to adapt.
We sincerely thank all applicants for their interest, however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank You.
Worker Type Employee
Job Type Student
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Vancouver, BC, CA
Posted on: 2016-11-01