Employment Type: Full Time
Posted on: 2018-02-15
SNC-LAVALIN INFRASTRUCTURE Junior Billing Administrator Full Time in Mount Pearl, NL
Branch Mount Pearl NL CA
Junior Billing Administrator
Mount Pearl, NL
Coding of Accounts Payable invoices, completing work confirmations, validating expense reports and completing various online forms….
Job Description SNC-Lavalin Inc is seeking an entry level Project Support (Billing Administrator) in our Mount Pearl, NL office. Candidate must demonstrate a high level of attention to detail, and be a highly organized, self-starter, with clear and proven initiative. Additionally, candidates must have solid verbal and written communication skills. The successful applicant will interact with professional staff, as well as clients and upper management.
- Under the general supervision of the Cost Control Manager, or their delegate, the Jr. Project Support Agent is responsible for assisting Project Managers in all aspects of the planning and cost control of projects. Representative responsibilities include:
- Agent will manage multiple projects according to their complexity
- Verify documentation and open projects-including creating the WBS and setting up initial budget.
- Prepare, review and action items as determined by discussions with PM on reports related to monthly cost control
- Assist in the development of revised budgets and forecasts and proposing corrective actions to meet baseline budgets
- Assist managers in analyzing WIP, EV, AR, CAP, KPI etc
- Work with PM to determine monthly billings and review draft invoices
- Coding of Accounts Payable invoices, completing work confirmations, validating expense reports and completing various online forms
- Assist the Project Managers with project schedules, documentation and implementation plan for project execution
- Monitor project progress with regards to various disciplines and communicate information to both Department Leads and Project Managers
- Ensure that all required deadlines both internal and external are met
- Prepare projects for closing
- Respect and reinforce the use of our company’s methods and procedures required to control cost
- Degree or Diploma in Business with a focus in finances/accounting
- Candidate must have at least 2-3 year of experience performing similar duties to those described;
- Must be able to Identify errors, problems, or non-standard situations and suggest alternatives;
- Must possess character traits of being accurate, meticulous, proactive, efficient, self-organizing, flexibility, a team player;
- Professional phone manner, excellent customer service skills, and enjoy working in a client-focused environment;
- Must be proficient in common software, particularly Excel
- Knowledge of the Oracle system would be a benefit
- Experience and / or familiarity working in a consulting engineering environment an asset.
Worker Type Employee Job Type Regular