OverviewSNC-Lavalin Electrical Technician Full Time in Newfoundland and Labrador
Branch NL CA
Newfoundland and Labrador
Offshore rotation based position out of St. John’s NL, the Electrical Technician role is to deliver a high quality, consistent and competent service in…
Offshore rotation based position out of St. John’s NL, the Electrical Technician role is to deliver a high quality, consistent and competent service in accordance with project / company requirements, standards and procedures to support overall delivery of company goals and schedule. In addition, to ensure all work scope is completed in a safe manner with no detrimental impact to personnel, fabric or environment.
1. Ensure compliance with the site cardinal safety rules and with all safety aspects in the execution of work.
2. Complete field level risk assessments
3. Safely perform installation and static check list functions on the following:
- Medium voltage distribution systems
- Low voltage distribution systems
- Low and medium voltage switchgear and MCCs
Medium voltage VFDs & motors Lighting and small power UPS system Low voltage VFDs motors and other loads Heat tracing systems 4. Completion of approved installation check sheets 5. Assist vendor representatives on installation and static checklist for medium and low voltage electrical systems Experience 5 years + Worker Type Employee Job Type Craft Labor
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: , NL, CA
Posted on: 2016-10-31