OverviewSNC-Lavalin Customer Support Representative Full Time in Hanwell, NB
Branch Hanwell NB CA
Customer Support Representative
Exceptional telephone, customer service and communication skills. Handle customer requests and issues (both routine and urgent) if necessary, dispatching the…
Brun-Way Highways Operations Inc., a division of SNC-Lavalin, is seeking qualified individuals for a contractual full-time position as a Bilingual Operations Control Centre Representative (OCCR) to be filled as soon as possible. Brun-Way is responsible for 275 kilometres of the Trans-Canada Highway from the Quebec border to Longs Creek (west of Fredericton) and Route 95 between Woodstock and the Houlton Border until the year 2033.
The Operations Control Centre (OCC) is Brun-Way’s centralized total services business model.
The OCC operates 24/7 (4 hours a day, 7 days a week), 12 hour shifts both nights and day on a rotating shift Sunday to Saturday.
The OCCR consolidates several core processes including end-to-end service requests pertaining to operational matters, highway maintenance and emergencies, as well as account management.
- Handle customer requests and issues (both routine and urgent) if necessary, dispatching the appropriate staff for the location of incident.
- Perform various administrative functions.
- Liaison with external agencies and coordinate implementation action with internal staff and suppliers as required for any incident that may arise on the operating facility.
- Initiate communication contact and supply highway operational and maintenance information (e.g. weather and road conditions, planned and emergency road closures) to external sources in compliance with the Brun-Way policies.Input all highway incident related data into the Computerized Management System, including actions taken and field reported details on accident and facility damages.
- Monitor cameras and process information for external clients.
- Bilingual required (English/French)
- Exceptional telephone, customer service and communication skills
- Demonstrated analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail with strong organizational skills
- Demonstrates strong initiative and follow-through coordination skills
- Able to multi-task and manage competing priorities
- Strong computer skills
- People Soft / JD Edwards experience a definite asset
- Adaptable and flexible to change
Ability to work independently & as a team member Additional Information This position is full-time. The work location is 1754 Route 640, Hanwell, NB, E3C 2B2. If this position is of interest, please submit your updated resume to this job posting. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Worker Type Employee Job Type Regular
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Hanwell, NB, CA
Posted on: 2016-11-02