Employment Type: Freelance
Posted on: 2018-04-05
Sky Systems Inc Project Control Officer (Administrative Support) (520) Contract in Montréal, QC
Sky Systems Inc
Branch Montréal QC CA
Project Control Officer (Administrative Support) (520)
Assist Project Manager with creation and maintenance of the project work plan. This role is responsible for assisting the Project Manager with administering and…
- This role is responsible for assisting the Project Manager with administering and controlling project management deliverables.
- This includes the administration of the project plan, project documents, time reporting and financial controls; assist in maintaining project schedules, develop and maintain issue logs and project repositories of documents, prepare documents for various recurring meetings including minutes, issue logs, etc., and develop presentation documentation as required for project teams and consolidate program status reports.
- This role is also responsible for producing month-end project financial reports.
- Assist Project Manager with creation and maintenance of the project work plan. This includes tasks, dependencies, time frames, resources and links with other projects
- Identify and highlight resource loading issues within the project work plan. Facilitate the analysis by the project manager of resource and planning alternatives by providing what-if scenario results.
- Assist Project Manager with documenting and tracking all risks, issues, change requests and action items.
- Set up, collect and ensure completeness of actual hours with respect to project staff’s time reporting on assigned tasks and estimated time to completion.
- Monitor, reconcile and process project invoices.
- Calculate and request month-end accounting accruals for the project.
- Track actuals to project budget.
- Set up and maintain the electronic filing system for all project documents. This includes ensuring the completion of all required
- Apply, and ensure compliance with, all appropriate IT standards (eg. Security, Architecture, Project Delivery Methodology, SOX, etc.)
- 3 to 5 years PCO Admin experience
- Expense and travel management
- Maintain Organization Structure
- Workforce plan (tableau excel)
Job Type: Contract
- On-boarding: 4 years
- Workforce plan: 3 years
- PCO Admin: 5 years