Employment Type: Freelance
Posted on: 2017-10-30
Sky Systems Inc IT Project Manager Contract in Montréal, QC
Sky Systems Inc
Branch Montréal QC CA
IT Project Manager
Ensure project transparency with timely and effective project communications. Example of projects:. Microsoft Projects Professional Server (PPM)/PWA:….
- Client have many projects to address business risks associated with end of life products.
- Project are various in term of technology and complexity.
- We are mainly seeking for an expertise in Telecom and Infrastructure but other expertise would also be considered.
- Example of projects:
- Data network upgrade (Cisco Nexus)
- Telephony Initiative
- Windows 10,
- Windows 2K16 Server Readiness
- HPSM upgrade
- Power Plant upgrade
- HVAC upgrade
- Microwave upgrade
- Cell backup replacement.
SUMMARY OF TASKS
- Identify milestones and critical success factors.
- Identify resource requirements
- Collaborate with people across the organization, partners, clients and vendors to get work done.
- Ensure project transparency with timely and effective project communications.
- Escalate issues and risks as appropriate.
- Master of project management best practices and strong ability to communicate with senior management
- Lead steering committee with the Senior Managers.
- Have the ability to work on multiple projects at the same time.
- A minimum of 10 years managing IT projects.
- A demonstrated ability to deliver projects on-time/on-budget that meet business objectives.
- Knowledge on Telecom (#1), PC (#2) and Computing (#3) projects.
- Strong leadership, negotiation, facilitation and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Projects Professional Server (PPM)/PWA
- Knowledge of Macroscope Methodology or PMI.
Job Type: Contract
- managing IT projects: 10 years
- Microsoft Projects Professional Server (PPM)/PWA: 8 years
- Telecom (#1), PC (#2) and Computing (#3) projects.: 10 years
- Macroscope Methodology or PMI.: 9 years