OverviewSITA Manager Service Desk Full Time in Montréal, QC
Branch Montréal QC CA
Manager Service Desk
Bachelor’s degree in IT or Business, or equivalent – Professional certifications:. Manage the service desk skill set in relation with the contact center…
To lead a team that provides support at level 1 to SITA Customers (facing issues with the use of SITA products and Services, or wishing to make change requests in the services or products they use).
– To ensure that all incidents, service requests and changes are handled as per the SITA defined best practices for IT Service Management.
- A Service Desk Manager is responsible for the overall quality of the Services provided by the SITA Service Desks. He/she is the service desk’s representative to provide input in the transition management process to ensure that the requirements and capabilities of the service desks are taken into account when committing to service and support and when transitioning new customers and/or new products or services into the service desks.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES Execute incident, service request, change and problem management processes as per defined SITA standards
– Own the performance of the service desk as per the defined and agreed KPIs and SLAs, including customer satisfaction
– Direct management and organization of the service desk personnel to ensure efficient and optimum coverage (shift schedule, including language skills coverage as appropriate)
– Act as escalation point for customers and business units in case of major customer and service incidents and coordinate with account and service management teams
– Ensure proactive notification and escalation to senior management in SITA of major customer or service incidents
– Manage service desk budget and cost control
– Manage staff recruitment, appraisals and assessment, development and training
– Review on a regular basis the operational performance with service managers or business managers
– Ensure the service desks have all the adequate work environment and tools
– Manage the service desk skill set in relation with the contact center telephony system
– Host customer visits as required
– Review customer satisfaction surveys results and use them as part of the QA process for constant improvement
– Ensure application of the QA process to monitor and measure the service desk performance in terms of incident and change management handlingMonitoring of the performance and quality of service provided to customers by each service desk, and initiation and tracking until completion of improvement plans as needed to correct performance and quality issues.
– Support new products/services and customer solutions to be transitioned into the service desks
– Support definition of the support model and resource requirements and provision of costing elements to bid and transition management.
EXPERIENCE 5-8 years experience of service desk management in an international environment
– Previous experience in help desk support for applications, desktop and network services and products
– Experience in negotiating and managing 3rd party suppliers.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS ITSM processes and tools for incident, change and problem management (ITIL, Trillium)
– Knowledge of SITA Product Portfolio (and services supported)
– Knowledge of SITA Service Management and Operations Organization
– Knowledge of skill set management and organization in a contact centre environment
– Knowledge in Customer service culture and focus
– Ability to work with and lead multicultural teams in a geographically distributed environment
– Ability to work under stress and pressure
– Networking and relationship building skills
– Budgetary and cost management
– Use of contact centre administration tool for managing agents and skill sets and to report on activity and performance
– Use of business object reporting for ad-hoc report production and activity analysis
– Six Sigma and ISO9000/20K and other industry standard best practices (for Q&A specialization)
- Organisational Awareness
- Technical Communication
- Adhering to Principles & Values
- Creating & Innovating
- Customer Focus
- Results Orientation
- Impact & Influence
- Leading Execution
- Developing Talent
- Managing Performance
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS Bachelor’s degree in IT or Business, or equivalent – Professional certifications: ITIL Intermediate
SITA is an Employment Equity Employer and values a diverse workforce. In support of our Employment Equity Program, women, Aboriginal people, members of visible minorities, and/or persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply and self-identify in the application process.
Job Posting : Oct 28, 2016, 9:58:39 AM
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Montreal, QC, CA
Posted on: 2016-11-01