OverviewSilverBirch Hotels & Resorts Executive Housekeeper Full Time in Regina, SK
SilverBirch Hotels & Resorts
Branch Regina SK CA
This position is responsible for room inventory management, revenue opportunities, and effective communication between housekeeping and maintenance and the…
SilverBirch Hotels & Resorts is one of Canada’s leading hotel management companies and manages a large portfolio of full-service, focused service and extended stay hotels across Canada. The company manages independent hotels and hotels operating under major franchise brands, such as Marriott, Hilton and Radisson.
We are looking for a Permanent, Full-Time Executive Housekeeper at the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Conference Centre in Regina, SK.
The primary role of the Executive Housekeeper is to maximize guest satisfaction through maintaining the highest quality of cleanliness and effectively maintaining the room accommodation services according to Hilton standards. This position is responsible for room inventory management, revenue opportunities, and effective communication between housekeeping and maintenance and the guest services team
Duties & Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Coordinate and follow up on all guest and associate calls related to housekeeping
- Coordinate and facilitate day to day operations with housekeeping, laundry and janitorial
- Participate and lead housekeeping related service initiatives that enhance guest and associate satisfaction
- Lead VIP inspections and Make It Right program for all guest recovery opportunities
- Coordinate all housekeeping associate task assignments and track/monitor “no service” rooms to ensure all potential security concerns are monitored and addressed
- Communicate actively with direct leader and department leads to ensure all individuals are informed of challenges and potential solutions relating to operations of housekeeping, public areas and back of house inventory control
- Coordinate and prepare schedules in accordance with business volumes and budget guidelines
- Other duties as outlined in detailed job description
Preferred Education & Qualifications:
- 3-5 years of hospitality or housekeeping experience is preferred
- Leadership experience is required
- Must be responsible, reliable and dedicated
- Must be detail oriented and focused on excellence
- Experience with shift scheduling, inventory control and ordering processes is considered an asset
- Must be able to move, lift, carry, push, pull and place objects weighing less than or equal to 40 pounds without assistance
- Must be able to reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling and stooping, as well as stand, sit or walk for an extended period of time
If you are interested in joining SilverBirch Hotels & Resorts, we want to hear from you!
SILVERBIRCH HOTELS & RESORTS IS SUPPORTIVE OF WORKFORCE DIVERSITY AND ENCOURAGES APPLICATIONS FROM QUALIFIED INDIVIDUALS.
NOTICE TO POTENTIAL JOB APPLICANTS
If you are considering employment with us, please be advised that SilverBirch Hotels & Resorts
- does not require job applicants to pay a fee for a job application or opportunity; and
- does not make unsolicited offers of employment.
If you have been approached by any entity engaging in such practices who claims to represent SilverBirch Hotels & Resorts, please advise us immediately by email at [email protected] and contact either the Canadian Anti-Fraud Call Centre at 1-888-495-8501 or the Royal Canadian Mounted Police.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Regina, SK, CA
Posted on: 2016-09-22