Employment Type: Part Time
Posted on: 2018-01-10
Silhouette Media Group IT Support Part Time in Toronto, ON
Silhouette Media Group
Branch Toronto ON CA
Provide professional and efficient support to network users. Proactively monitors network performance, security, and capacity and provide recommendations for…
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Installing, supporting, configuring and administering all server systems, networks, telephones, laptops and VOIP.
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical operational issues related to IT Infrastructure
- Provide professional and efficient support to network users.
- Maintain IT networking services, implement, support, upgrade, monitor and troubleshoot desktop, laptop and printer hardware and software as required.
- Initiate, manage and successfully complete projects improving the current networking services as necessary, ensuring systems operate according to best practices and meet the business needs
- Assist with Windows Server/Active Directory 2008, Exchange Server 2010, SQL Server 2008 Databases.
- Respond to technical support requests and queries promptly and accurately.
- Administer servers, desktop computers, printers, routers, switches, firewalls, phones, personal digital assistants, smartphones, software deployment and security updates.
- Research problems and solutions and provide detailed recommendations.
- Liaising with all IT suppliers
- Proactively monitors network performance, security, and capacity and provide recommendations for improvements
- Participate on project teams as a technical resource
- Maintain awareness of developments in technology and standards, and provide guidance and recommendations regarding communications directions
- Responsible for designing, building and testing different configurations to identify the appropriate solution
Ongoing projects include; accessing current IT needs, researching Cloud Based Storage
Job Types: Part-time, Contract