OverviewSifton Properties Customer Service Representative (CO) Contract in London, ON
Branch London ON CA
Customer Service Representative (CO)
Exceptional customer service skills with the ability to focus on customers of all demographics, while demonstrating well-developed problem-solving skills….
Location – London Residential Rentals office
This position is responsible for delivering results-orientated customer service and projecting a friendly, helpful and professional image of the Company, while performing general reception duties, assisting with client needs and inquiries and ensuring a smooth flow of information within the Rental Office.
This is a temporary Full Time contract position from February 2017 to April 2018.
Responsibilities Include: • Provide outstanding customer experiences by answering all incoming calls and greeting all visitors in a pleasant and efficient manner. Assist callers and visitors by providing clear and accurate information, and directing/connecting them appropriately.
• Provide rental information, payment acknowledgements and/or receipts for tenants, gather and forward information from potential tenants.
• Be knowledgeable about the activities, programs and functions taking place at the Berkshire Club and within the London Rental Division. Provide routine information and control access to the Berkshire Club.
• Open and circulate all incoming mail and deliveries; prepare, post or courier all outgoing mail. Perform administrative support functions as assigned. Maintain organized filing system and tidiness of front desk and lobby.
• Maintain confidentiality and privacy related to personal information (PIPEDA) and all other confidential material and information.
Experience & Qualifications: • Exceptional customer service skills with the ability to focus on customers of all demographics, while demonstrating well-developed problem-solving skills.
• Previous experience working with the public, ideally in a busy and demanding office, front desk or call centre environment. Knowledge of the Residential Tenancies Act is an asset
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Word, Outlook and Excel. Accurate with keyboarding, numbers and calculations. Knowledge of Salesforce or other CRM an asset.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with proven ability to work effectively both independently and as within the Berkshire team.
• Self-motivated and flexible, with the ability to effectively utilize multi-tasking skills to handle a variety of tasks and situations
• Flexible in terms of scheduled hours during day, evening and weekends. Must be comfortable working with minimal supervision during evening and weekend shifts.
Employment Type: Freelance
Location: London, ON, CA
Posted on: 2017-01-25