OverviewSierra Systems Group Inc Service Management Process Lead Full Time in Halifax, NS
Sierra Systems Group Inc
Branch Halifax NS CA
Service Management Process Lead
Headquartered in Vancouver, British Columbia and founded in 1966, Sierra Systems is a top tier IT services and management consulting firm offering a full range…
Headquartered in Vancouver, British Columbia and founded in 1966, Sierra Systems is a top tier IT services and management consulting firm offering a full range of advisory services, systems integration, and managed application services. With approximately 900 professionals across Canada, Sierra Systems has developed deep expertise in its targeted industries and has earned a reputation for delivering superior solutions that strengthen organizations’ operational performance.
Our unwavering commitment to our clients’ needs has allowed us to build long-term, trusting and loyal relationships. It has given us the ability to set ambitious objectives for client projects and meet them time and time again with unparalleled speed and precision.
Values are at the foundation of our business; they guide our behaviours and decision making. Our core values are teamwork, integrity, initiative and excellence. We win through collaboration and respectful, trusting relationships. We are honest, consistent and true to our word. We lead by example and work to make it happen.
We offer a full range of management consulting , systems integration and managed services tailored to the unique needs of each of the industries in which we have deep expertise – including: government , safety, health , energy , and commercial .
Sierra Systems is committed to an environment that fosters professional and personal growth, communication, and collaboration. Find out more about our open and diverse culture at Sierra Systems .
Service Management Process Lead
Sierra Systems is looking for three Service Management Process Leads to join the organization on a full time basis in our Halifax office. The Service Management Process Lead’s will be part of the ITSM team implementing Axios Assyst.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Analyze customer needs and participate in the design and architecture of business process solutions.
- Assist customers in the installation, training, customization and deployment of the software.
- Managing a team of Service Management Process experts in either Incident Management or Knowledge Management or Service Catalogue
- Respond to telephone calls, email and requests for service catalogue, knowledge management or incident management, escalations in a fast, friendly manner.
- Collating incidents related to the same problem
- Performing trend analysis on resolved and open incidents on a regular basis
Professional Qualifications & Experience
- Must have a minimum of five years of experience with Service Management.
- Must have a minimum of three years of experience leading Service Management improvement teams.
- Must have have three years of experience with Knowledge Management or Service Catalogue or Incident Management.
- Must have ITIL v3 certification.
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with the public sector is a strong asset
Sierra Systems is an equal opportunity employer.
To learn more about Sierra Systems please visit our website www.sierrasystems.com
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Halifax, NS, CA
Posted on: 2015-03-23