OverviewSiemens Project Execution Technician Full Time in Montréal, QC
Branch Montréal QC CA
Project Execution Technician
Knowledge of building mechanical systems (asset). As Project Execution Technician, you will be assigned to construction sites in the greater Montréal area….
Project Execution Technician – 010587
The world is looking for answers that last. And they start here.
For the last 100 years, Siemens has been here in Canada, providing great employment opportunities to highly-motivated people. It’s our tradition to promote excellent work, develop talent and recognize success.
Siemens is proud to be one of the Top 50 Most Engaged Workplaces in Canada, and one of Canada’s Greenest Employers.
Our 4,400 employees in Canada develop and manufacture products, design and install complex systems and projects, in addition to developing a wide range of exclusive solutions. We stand for technical achievement, innovation, quality, and reliability.
As Project Execution Technician, you will be assigned to construction sites in the greater Montréal area.
- Act as Siemens’ representative on construction sites while working in close collaboration with various on-site stakeholders, including contractors, subcontractors and clients
- Verify the quality of the installation and ensure the proper functioning of all building control system components
- Program and conduct start-up operations for various systems (heating, ventilation, energy-saving system, etc.)
- Verify wiring along with various components to ensure their proper functioning and solve any problems (where needed)
- Conduct programming, create graphics and manage databases
- Coordinate operations between contractors and subcontractors
- Listen to the client’s needs and those of various stakeholders
- Comply with workplace health and safety standards at all times
- High School Diploma or College Diploma in Building Mechanics, or College Diploma in Industrial Electronics, or even an AEC, or equivalent combination of education and practical experience
- Valid driver’s licence
- ASP Construction Health and Safety Card (or able to take the 30-hour course in order to obtain it)
- Must be available to work with flexible schedules and additional hours where necessary
- Must be willing to perform various tasks assigned by management
- Must be available to visit clients in the Montreal area (accessible by public transit)
- Excellent knowledge of French, spoken and written
- Good knowledge of English, spoken and written
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Knowledge of building mechanical systems (asset)
- Ability to diagnose and solve technical problems.
Start challenging yourself today in an environment that embraces diversity and rewards innovation with competitive pay, great benefits, and a global network offering real opportunity for growth and advancement.
If you are ready to make the right move, we invite you to join us and apply online at www.siemens.ca/careers.
Job Mechanical Engineering
Primary Location CA-QC-Montreal
Organization Building Technologies
Unposting Date Ongoing
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Montreal, QC, CA
Posted on: 2015-08-16