OverviewSiemens Director, Project Management, Energy Management Full Time in Oakville, ON
Branch Oakville ON CA
Director, Project Management, Energy Management
Director, Project Management, Energy Management. The world is looking for answers that last….
Director, Project Management, Energy Management – 010210
The world is looking for answers that last. And they start here.
For the last 100 years, Siemens has been here in Canada, providing great employment opportunities to highly-motivated people. It’s our tradition to promote excellent work, develop talent, and recognize success.
Siemens is proud to be one of the Top 50 Most Engaged Workplaces in Canada, and one of Canada’s Greenest Employers.
Our 4,400 employees in Canada develop and manufacture products, design and install complex systems and projects, and tailor a wide range of solutions for individual requirements. We stand for technical achievement, innovation, quality, and reliability.
Director, Project Management – Transmission Solutions
Business address – Oakville, Ontario
Location of work – 1577 North Service Rd. East, Oakville ON, L6H 0H6
Terms of employment – Permanent, Full-time
Wage/Salary- $155,000 – $180,000 annual
Hours of work per week- 37.5
Benefits – Medical, Dental & Prescription drug benefits, Life Insurance, Disability Coverage, Retirement programs
Contact information: [email protected]
- Introduce Siemens products and solutions (including turnkey) to the market place and develop and implement a comprehensive business plan with the objective of growing the Power Transmission and Distribution Business, including the establishment of key partnerships.
- In this position, close work is required with the relevant division in parent company Siemens Germany to ensure global and local strategic alignment. It also includes development, implementation and management of the budget forecast for Order Received, gross profit and operating results.
- Developing and implementing key strategies with internal and external customers for the company’s power transmission business throughout Canada.
- Identify, select and develop targeted key market opportunities and communicate goals and objectives and strategic activities to sales and marketing channels aligned with Siemens products and solutions portfolio.
- Delivering the best Siemens value proposition to internal and external customers by leading the Offer and Execution Teams, in close coordination with the German Divisions.
- Other responsibilities include:
- Develop and Empower project teams in line with the business targets and goals with special emphasis on turnkey solutions.
- Lead project review meetings.
- Participate in industrial committee meetings.
- Participate in regular sales movement meetings.
- Overseeing the strategic development and realization of the business unit, including managing strategic projects to assist in increased market share.
- Overseeing contract and pricing management activities for Siemens’ power transmission business to ensure products meet customer needs, with the goal of realizing operating profits.
- Evaluating trends and defining sales channels for Siemens’ power transmission business, while ensuring that product marketing efforts support Siemens’ overall strategy and production goals;
- Ensuring all delivery and reporting functions are carried out in accordance with Siemens’ global policy, standards, and contractual obligations.
- Performing other senior managerial duties and execute special projects as required.
- Post-secondary education in Electrical Engineering Technology and Business Administration.
- 10+ years of experience in Transmission business coupled by experience with Siemens products and solutions.
- 3-5 years of experience managing teams
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Excellent negotiation and risk management skills
- Ability to manage people, time and resources
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Working knowledge of the business mechanics within the specific industry and Global Siemens
Start challenging yourself today in an environment that embraces diversity and rewards innovation with competitive pay, great benefits, and a global network offering real opportunity for growth and advancement.
While we appreciate all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
By submitting personal information to Siemens Canada Limited or its affiliates, service providers and agents, you consent to our collection, use and disclosure of such information for the purposes described in our Privacy Code available at www.siemens.ca.
Primary Location CA-ON-Oakville
Organization Energy Management
Unposting Date Ongoing
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Oakville, ON, CA
Posted on: 2015-08-18