Employment Type: Freelance
Posted on: 2018-03-14
SI Systems Senior Solution Architect to build a customer facing application for a full life-cycle implementation Contract in Calgary, AB
Branch Calgary AB CA
Senior Solution Architect to build a customer facing application for a full life-cycle implementation
Our client has an exciting opportunity for Solution Architect reporting to the Lead, Solution Architect for Digital….
Our client has an exciting opportunity for Solution Architect
reporting to the Lead, Solution Architect for Digital. This role is instrumental in the system build and implementation of new customer and user facing technologies.
- Provide the focus and leadership to the architecture practise in all aspects of the Digital domain.
- Deliver quality solutions that meet business requirements and align with long term Digital/Self-serve/Business Support Systems areas.
- Engage as a member of the project teams and provide technical direct for project teams in implementation of Digital and Self-serve platforms
- Provide solution design to support teams within Enterprise Technology.
- Adhere to the Digital/BSS/OSS technology strategy defined by Technology Planning.
- Product artifacts to support Digital/BSS/OSS designs.
- Participate in the collaborative architecture governance process
- Participate in Digital platform roadmaps
- Participate in program and project planning.
Required Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science is preferred.
- Minimum of 7-10+ years progressive experience in an information technology environment.
- A proven track record of Developing and implementing solution architectures for complex user-facing systems.
- Experience with Single Page Application web-architectures.
- Experience with Relational and NoSQL database technologies.
- Experience with mobile application architectures.
- Experience with REST and SOAP based architectures.
- Experience with SOA Analysis and design
- Experience with web-services and micro-services.
- Experience with Content Management Systems.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services and AWS related technologies
- Demonstrated knowledge and ability to apply different design patterns in appropriate ways. Ability to justify pros and cons of one architecture approach from another.
- Experience working with cloud architectures and cloud solutions including: IAAS, PAAS, SAAS.
- Familiarity with Security and Network Architecture, design, and performance.
- Provide technical thought leadership while working closely with clients having both technical and non-technical backgrounds.
- Demonstrated experience in interacting with senior leadership, both technical and non-technical backgrounds.
Experience in the following domains
- Architecture, Solution Architect > 10 years
- Must-have: Please describe your experience as a solution architect who has provided a solution for a full cycle system build.