OverviewSI Systems SCM Process BA Contract in Calgary, AB
Branch Calgary AB CA
SCM Process BA
5+ years of supply chain experience, with specific experience developing and continuously improving supply chain processes, procedures and policies….
Our oil and gas client requires a BA with strong process and documentation skills. The successful candidate must have experience developing and continuously improving supply chain process, proceedure and policies. They must have experience with technical writing and be able to write and change documents accordingly.
•Demonstrated experience developing process and procedural documents with an understanding of process architecture and design
– looking for someone with more supply chain functional than IT related experience.
– Having designed processes is a must.
– Work closely with clients and the business to identify and analyse supply chain business processes and workflows, identify gaps and opportunities for improvement
• Facilitate workshops with Subject Matter Experts
• Document process and work flows
• Development of clear and detailed process maps and business requirements
• Identify issues and risks
• Maintenace of all process, procedure, form, guidance templates
• Maintain document repository
• Assist clients in understanding and following SC Process
• Collaborate with functional analsyst to ensure system processes are aligned and streamlined
• Report SC Process optimization opportunities to affected stakeholders
• Leading proper Management of Change process are followed for significant changes to the SC Process
• Support governance and compliance initiatives including but not limited to SoX and audits
• Ensuring sustainable growth of the continuous improvement culture
• Act as an operational excellence change agent for the organization while promoting the benefits of a culture of continuous improvement
• Desk-side and classroom coaching with Manager level and greater on how to improve team performance
• Deliver presentations and statistics to senior leadership on process improvement results
• Interfacing with, presenting to, and managing expectations of VP level staff of selected business units
• Lead effective, fact based project team meetings
Specialization and Skills:
Business Process Reengineering
5 – 7 years
Process Flow Diagrams
5 – 7 years
5+ years of supply chain experience, with specific experience developing and continuously improving supply chain processes, procedures and policies. (5 – 7 years)
The successful candidate must have strong technical writing skills, with the ability to write and change documents to align with new processes. (Must-have)
Client is located in downtown Calgary.
Employment Type: Freelance
Location: Calgary, AB, CA
Posted on: 2016-09-22