OverviewSI Systems Quality Assurance Analyst Contract in Ottawa, ON
Branch Ottawa ON CA
Quality Assurance Analyst
Typical duties for the Quality Assurance Analyst include, but are not limited to, the following:. Our Valued Client has a great long term contract for a variety…
Our Valued Client has a great long term contract for a variety of Professional Services, specifically a Quality Assurance Analyst. This is a mulit-year initiative that needs the support of great Resources!
The system that we will be working on provides our Client the capability to support the management of members’ insurance and special benefits. Many of the Clients directorates and other government agencies make use of their data derived from the pay processes.
Our federal Client, has a requirement for informatics professional services to provide on-going application life-cycle support to the Client on an as-and-when requested basis.
Typical duties for the Quality Assurance Analyst include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Collect and organize all reported testing and production problems;
- Review all opened problem report items for clarity and completeness of description;
- Obtain acceptance of the action plan to resolve the reported items;
- Assign resources to analyze and recommend corrective action;
- Track the steps and schedule required to complete the agreed resolution plan and escalate issues as required;
- Control the movement of the problem report item between resources as it is addressed;
- Work with the application production manager to schedule problem report resolution;
- Prepare programs and data migration forms for release implementation;
- Record and document the final resolution of each problem; and
- Prepare bi-monthly reports by category of problem reports arising during the reporting period, causes/sources of reported problems, resolution action taken and lessons learnt to prevent a reoccurrence.
Specialization and Skills:
5 – 7 years
(5) years of experience in using a problem reporting and tracking system or tool. (Must-have)
(5) years of experience working with business rules, application functional requirements, and software technical specifications to resolve application and data integrity
Enhanced Reliability level clearance (Must-have)
Experience in either financial, pay, or pension business applications systems. (Must-have)
Employment Type: Freelance
Location: Ottawa, ON, CA
Posted on: 2015-10-23