OverviewSI Systems Learning content QA analyst- 15070-1 Contract in Toronto, ON
Branch Toronto ON CA
Learning content QA analyst- 15070-1
Learning Content Quality Assurance Analyst – Learning, provides quality assurance for all learning materials. Strong understanding of Quality Assurance concepts…
Learning Content QA Analyst
- Possibility of extension beyond 6 months.
Learning Content Quality Assurance Analyst – Learning, provides quality assurance for all learning materials. The position conducts testing of learning materials (including assessments) in both English and French, to ensure accuracy. The position is required to review all text, images, audio, video and on-line functions of learning, as applicable. The position assists with research and implementation of new business processes within Learning Design & Development team, as it relates to quality assurance. This position supports the Learning Design & Development team in achieving the business mandate of delivering quality learning solutions.
Day to day:
- Quality assurance of the learning content
- Matching storyboards from the learning design (print version) – and ensuring that this matches and is cohesive with the online version that was developed
- The role: a storyboard will be sent to the QA analyst, they will review the content of the storyboard and cross-reference the storyboard with the e-learning module to ensure that content has been transferred accurately
- Catching grammar and spelling errors – consistency of the hard copy vs. soft copies – High attention to detail required.
- Ensuring that the visual components (pictures, diagrams, graphs) are where they are intended to be in the learning content.
- Conducts beta testing of learning materials in both English and French, to ensure the effectiveness, usability, and functionality of the course from a typical user perspective.
- Bilingual contractor will be responsible for validating that the English and French content matches and is coherent.
- learning content writing experience*** – this is the critical component of the role – the managers are looking for people who have experience writing, developing and editing learning content.
- Attention to detail is an absolute must
- Finance background would be an asset but is not required.
- Proficient in Powerpoint*** – High level of proficiency in MS Office – MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint
- Will need to be able to navigate the internal website effectively and efficiently to cross reference the content – looking for someone who is technology savvy and can learn systems quickly.
- English verbal and written communication skills – this is absolutely mandatory.
- Strong understanding of Quality Assurance concepts, methodologies, and documentation standards
Top 3 skills:
- learning content design/editing experience (corporate preferred)
- experience writing/editing content – please provide writing samples where possible – outside of “learning” we can look for strong writing skills
- bilingual (French/English) – french content (soft copy) to English
Specialization and Skills:
2 – 4 years
bilingual (French/English) – french content (soft copy) to English
(2 – 4 years)
experience writing/editing content
(< 2 years)
learning content design/editing experience (corporate preferred)
(2 – 4 years)
Employment Type: Freelance
Location: Toronto, ON, CA
Posted on: 2015-09-24