OverviewSI Systems Intermediate Telecommunications Build Project Manager Contract in Calgary, AB
Branch Calgary AB CA
Intermediate Telecommunications Build Project Manager
Our enterprise telecommunications client is URGENTLY seeking an Intermediate Telecommunications Build Project Manager in Calgary for a 1 year contract with a…
Our enterprise telecommunications client is URGENTLY seeking an Intermediate Telecommunications Build Project Manager in Calgary for a 1 year contract with a possibility to extend.
- Manage small to medium telecom network projects (fibre installation in multi dwelling units) within scope, on time and on budget
- End-to-end accountability on construction delivery
- Collaborate with planning, engineering, procurement, build, and operations primes to prioritize and schedule build deliverables
- Collaborate with build implementation teams to identify and balance internal resource allocation
- Lead regular operations meetings with stakeholders on resolving implementation issues and develop action plan/risk mitigation to manage changes or issues on projects
- Regular reporting and communication on project status, safety, and quality
- Manage and monitor external build contractor performance. Help Build Partners by providing the required support for them to successfully complete work.
- Site Inspection as required to ensure scope, quality and schedule of work adhere to standards.
- Ensure build partners provide design and as-built drawings in timely manner.
- Effectively manage change requests on projects
- Manage risk within program and escalate issues where appropriate
Must have skills:
1. Telecom experience
2. Handle multiple priorities and address urgent requirements
3. Collaborative and able to provide solutions for their multiple partners
Nice to have skills:
1. Analytic skills
2. Excel knowledge
3. Project management fundamentals
Specialization and Skills:
2 – 4 years
Build Network Design/Manager
2 – 4 years
Fast-paced. Handle multiple priorities and address urgent requirements. (Must-have)
How soon can you start in Calgary? (Must-have)
Telecom experience (Must-have)
Downtown Calgary. 37.5hr/week. 20-30% Travel required to AB/BC. Possibility to work from home partially.
Employment Type: Freelance
Location: Calgary, AB, CA
Posted on: 2016-11-01