OverviewSI Systems Business Analyst – 9920 Contract in Vancouver, BC
Branch Vancouver BC CA
Business Analyst – 9920
Please describe your background with software development or quality assurance? S.i….
S.i. Systems client TELUS Digital is seeking a Business Analyst to work on helping them deliver digital experiences for new TELUS products and services launches and mass advertising campaigns to customers.
- Deliver software requirements with enough business context and detail for our development team.
- Document and maintain all requirements received from product owners, the development team and supporting teams.
- Evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts of information, break down high-level information into details, and clarify details for the team to understand how to define an optimal solution for TELUS Customers.
- Support the delivery team by facilitating the team’s delivery process, helping to manage work in progress limits and deliver improvements to productivity.
- Raise process and systems issues that prevent delivery of value to our customers
- Help the product owner determine the impact of changes to supporting systems and across teams to deliver on go to market activities
- Support tools and processes that make life easy for the development team.
Must have skills:
- Experienced writing user stories and acceptance criteria with the product owner or key stakeholders
- Experienced defining requirements for user flows to support business processes.
- Experienced in a software development team.
Nice to Haves:
- Experience with merchandising and branding.
- Digital experience
- A post secondary degree or diploma.
Specialization and Skills:
5 – 7 years
Please describe your background with software development or quality assurance? (Must-have)
Please describe your experience writing user stories on a software development project? (Must-have)
Employment Type: Freelance
Location: Vancouver, BC, CA
Posted on: 2017-02-10