OverviewShutdown Workers Required Immediately! in Edmonton, AB
Branch Edmonton AB CA
Shutdown Workers Required Immediately!
leader in the Oil and Gas sector of Western Canada to fill up to 20 immediate positions for upcoming projects in Central and Southern Alberta, the Oil Sands as…
Travel and Accommodations provided! Lots of Overtime Opportunity!
Manpower has been engaged by our client, who is a leader in the Oil and Gas sector of Western Canada to fill up to 20 immediate positions for upcoming projects in Central and Southern Alberta, the Oil Sands as well as Manitoba.
For all projects, travel to and from the sites will be provided. For projects in the Oil Sands, camp accommodations will be provided. For all other projects, your hotel will be covered and you will be given a per diem for food.
The responsibilities of this role include:
– Entering vessels and cleaning out the interior
– removing and replacing broken parts
– Safety watch for team members inside the vessel
– Ability to commit to all safety procedures
– Approved Steel Toed footwear, Fire Retardant Coveralls, Hard Hat.
– CSTS (Construction Safety Training). For qualified candidates, Manpower can provide this at no cost
– OSSA Regional Orientation will be required for projects in the Oil Sands
– Ability to lift up to perform potential repetitive general labor duties
– Ability to work overtime
To be considered for this immediate opportunity, please click the link: www.manpowerjobs.com and upload your resume and profile. Alternatively, you may come to our office during regular business hours to speak to a Staffing Specialist. We are located on the main floor of the Enbridge building on 10201 Jasper Avenue.
Manpower associates enjoy strong safety minded culture, free online training, referral bonuses and company benefits after 500 hours worked!
Thank you for your interest. To view Manpower’s website please visit www.manpowerab.com
Employment Type: Freelance
Location: Edmonton, AB, CA
Posted on: 2014-09-13