OverviewShoppers Drug Mart / Pharmaprix Store Administrator (SA) Part Time in Port Hawkesbury, NS
Shoppers Drug Mart / Pharmaprix
Branch Port Hawkesbury NS CA
Store Administrator (SA)
Port Hawkesbury, NS
Accommodation is available upon request for applicants and employees with disabilities. The administration of all store accounting including accounts payables,…
Job Id: 1070780 Location: 634 REEVES ST Store Number: 0153-SDM Position Type: Part Time
Key responsibilities of a Store Administrator include:
- The administration of all store accounting including accounts payables, accounts receivables, store sales and financial and productivity control reports, reconciliation of bank statements, internal audits, POS / MMS and other financial administration functions required to support achieving store objectives.
- Additionally the administration of employee benefits, payroll, and maintenance employee files.
- Experience as a competent bookkeeper or intermediate accountant.
- Is extremely organized and attentive to detail and accuracy.
- Comfortable communicating in writing and verbally to all stakeholders.
- Is a discreet individual with the ability to maintain confidentiality as required.
- Able to prioritize, multi task, meet deadlines, and processes analytical skills and experience
ADDITIONAL POSITION DETAILS:
Accommodation is available upon request for applicants and employees with disabilities.
This position is to cover a maternity leave.
**for system use only**
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: Port Hawkesbury, NS, CA
Posted on: 2016-05-20