OverviewShop Technician in Regina, SK
Branch Regina SK CA
level of satisfaction Communicate all estimated labor times to supervisor in a timely fashion Look for… & Lift Truck experience General ability to perform…
We are currently recruiting for an additional Shop Technician to join the team at our newest location in Regina. Reporting to the Service Manager, you will be responsible for the diagnosis and repair of equipment as well as promoting customer growth and developing new accounts.
Job Description Details
- Communicate with supervisor on job expectations prior to every job
- Ensure job details are discussed with customers to the customer’s level of satisfaction
- Communicate all estimated labor times to supervisor in a timely fashion
- Look for additional repair opportunities on retail jobs
- Show flexibility to the customer in repair requests
- Fill out work order forms for each job and secure customer signatures on all work order forms
- Complete all necessary warranty paperwork as instructed by the warranty administrator
- In the event of a safety incident, complete all necessary paperwork as laid out in the Safety Program
- Track and follow-up on parts for ongoing jobs
- On Warranty jobs, ensure parts are returned
- Represent Leavitt Machinery professionally.
- Must be an experienced Heavy Duty Mechanic with previous Aerial & Lift Truck experience
- General ability to perform repairs on LP systems, diesel systems, reading and repairing hydraulic and electrical schematics and systems
- Strong computer and trouble shooting skills
- Clear communication skills
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Able to contribute positively to a quality team environment
- Willingness and desire to learn
- A self starter and work under minimal supervision.
DOES YOUR CAREER NEED A LIFT? To be a part of this exciting company, apply by sending your detailed cover letter and resume .
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Regina, SK, CA
Posted on: 2014-09-13